- Piglet milk for suckling piglets
- Applicable as from 24 hours after birth (after colostrum)
- Fits perfectly beside sow milk
- Results in more vital piglets
- Stimulates feed intake before and after weaning
- Very stable in solution and easy to prepare
150 – 250 gram with 1 liter water
25 kg bags
Tips when preparing piglets milk
Keep the materials for preparing the milk clean. Do not forget the feed bowl.
Prepare the milk at a temperature of 40 – 45°.
Concentration (grams/liter water)
Feed the milk at the correct conentration (grams/liter water), therefore use a scale to weigh the right amount of powder.
Contact our specialists
David Morpeth, Area Manager Export, Asia
Fokke Komrij, Area Manager Russia, Scandinavia and Baltics
Vicente Ledur, Area Manager Export, Latin-America
Ashley Sijmonsbergen, Product Manager Piglets
Arjan Meijerink, Area Manager Export, Eastern-Europa and Middle East
Carlos Farias, Technical Sales Support Manager Piglets