- Piglet milk for suckling piglets
- Applicable as from 24 hours after birth (after colostrum)
- Fits perfectly besides sow milk
- Results into more vital piglets
- Stimulates feed intake before and after weaning
- Very stable in solution and easy to prepare
150 – 250 gram with 1 liter water
25 kg bags
Tips when preparing piglets milk
Keep the materials for preparing the milk clean. Do not forget the feed bowl.
Prepare the milk at a temperature of 40 – 45°.
Concentration (grams/liter water)
Feed the milk at the correct conentration (grams/liter water), therefore use a scale to weigh the right amount of powder.